Friday, September 7, 2012

Around the Moon

Two days ago I was at a point where I would have called in sick to work.

Today it is worse. I am not functioning well. My mood chart shows that typical spiky downward trend into my depressed phase, even factoring in the awful things that have happened over the past couple of weeks.

I hope that this is the bottom, but it is not likely. So, I will be focusing all of my energy on being well and looking after my family. If it gets any worse than this I will see my doctor (my friends will make sure of that), and make sure I have proper support.

I think of it like the moon missions. Once the Apollo spacecraft passed behind the moon, all contact with it was lost until it reappeared on the other side.

So, I won't be blogging for a few days until I round the moon and start on an upward swing again.

I look forward to seeing you on the other side. Stay well, everyone.

D'Arcy

No comments: